Friday, August 11, 2017
Information Required for a Personal Needs Analysis
Providing advisory services through Allegis Investment Advisors, Allegis Wealth Advisors seeks to educate investors and inspire them to take action. Allegis Wealth Advisors offers a wide array of services, including retirement planning and personal needs analysis.
Investors are often asked to supply information regarding their objectives, current financial situations, and personal needs in order to complete the personal needs analysis associated with retirement planning. The information typically required includes:
1. Personal information, such as contact information, marital status, and dependents.
2. Employment information, like company name and address and commencement date.
3. Income information, including annual salary, bonus and commissions, income from interest, rentals and dividends, and social security benefits.
4. Household expenses like utilities, food, insurance, car and mortgage payments, health care costs, entertainment, and any additional planned expenses.
5. Assets, including your residence, cars, jewelry, artwork, savings, annuities, mutual funds, etc.
6. Liabilities, such as a mortgage, investment properties, credit cards, and personal loans.